The Game: #3 Michigan at #2 Ohio State
It's called simply, The Game.
And for good reason. There is no bigger rivalry in sports than Ohio State and Michigan on a football field.
The two teams, who have been among the best this season, meet today for the 113th time in Columbus, Ohio. The Buckeyes have owned this rivalry for the past decade with Michigan's only victory coming in 2011; before Urban Meyer was coaching in Columbus and Jim Harbaugh took over on the sidelines for Michigan.
But 2016 portends to open a new chapter in this storied rivalry as Harbaugh has revived the Wolverines and Meyer has the Buckeyes eyeing another championship run.
Will this be the start of another ten-year war? Coaching legends Woody Hayes of Ohio State and Bo Schembechler of Michigan will be smiling down from the heavens as they watch what college football fans anticipate will be another epic battle between these two storied football programs.
Showing: Nov 26 2016 12:00PM EST (ABC)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth