The Game: #3 Michigan at #2 Ohio State
It's called simply, The Game.
And for good reason. There is no bigger rivalry in sports than Ohio State and Michigan on a football field.
The two teams, who have been among the best this season, meet today for the 113th time in Columbus, Ohio. The Buckeyes have owned this rivalry for the past decade with Michigan's only victory coming in 2011; before Urban Meyer was coaching in Columbus and Jim Harbaugh took over on the sidelines for Michigan.
But 2016 portends to open a new chapter in this storied rivalry as Harbaugh has revived the Wolverines and Meyer has the Buckeyes eyeing another championship run.
Will this be the start of another ten-year war? Coaching legends Woody Hayes of Ohio State and Bo Schembechler of Michigan will be smiling down from the heavens as they watch what college football fans anticipate will be another epic battle between these two storied football programs.
Showing: Nov 26 2016 12:00PM EST (ABC)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Geoffrey Rush as a Gloriously Human Einstein? It's well, you know...GENIUS
- HBO, Oprah turn the best-seller "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" into a must-see film
- Producers promise more Breaking Bad backstories in season 3 of Better Call Saul
- Pierce Brosnan returns to TV in "The Son," AMC's sweeping drama about life in South Texas
- Imaginary childhood friend helps Jenna Elfman in her return to series comedy