The Game: #3 Michigan at #2 Ohio State
It's called simply, The Game.
And for good reason. There is no bigger rivalry in sports than Ohio State and Michigan on a football field.
The two teams, who have been among the best this season, meet today for the 113th time in Columbus, Ohio. The Buckeyes have owned this rivalry for the past decade with Michigan's only victory coming in 2011; before Urban Meyer was coaching in Columbus and Jim Harbaugh took over on the sidelines for Michigan.
But 2016 portends to open a new chapter in this storied rivalry as Harbaugh has revived the Wolverines and Meyer has the Buckeyes eyeing another championship run.
Will this be the start of another ten-year war? Coaching legends Woody Hayes of Ohio State and Bo Schembechler of Michigan will be smiling down from the heavens as they watch what college football fans anticipate will be another epic battle between these two storied football programs.
Showing: Nov 26 2016 12:00PM EST (ABC)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'