Wild Card Weekend continues: Bengals v. Colts on CBS at 1 PM ET; Lions v. Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET
Andrew Luck and the Colts beat the Bengals 27-0 on Oct. 24, 2014
CBS, 1:00 PM ET
NFL wild card weekend continues with an AFC game on CBS followed by an NFC game on FOX.
Andrew Luck has led Indianapolis to the playoffs in each of his three seasons. Now, the Colts host Andy Dalton and the Bengals, who are looking for their first postseason win since 1990.
The Cowboys, led by Tony Romo and NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray, return to the postseason for the first time since 2009 when they host Matthew Stafford, Ndamukong Suh and the Lions on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
In yesterday's Wild Card games, Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers beat the Arizona Cardinals 27-16, while the Baltimore Ravens took it to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 30-17.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth