Wild Card Weekend continues: Bengals v. Colts on CBS at 1 PM ET; Lions v. Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET
Andrew Luck and the Colts beat the Bengals 27-0 on Oct. 24, 2014
CBS, 1:00 PM ET
NFL wild card weekend continues with an AFC game on CBS followed by an NFC game on FOX.
Andrew Luck has led Indianapolis to the playoffs in each of his three seasons. Now, the Colts host Andy Dalton and the Bengals, who are looking for their first postseason win since 1990.
The Cowboys, led by Tony Romo and NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray, return to the postseason for the first time since 2009 when they host Matthew Stafford, Ndamukong Suh and the Lions on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
In yesterday's Wild Card games, Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers beat the Arizona Cardinals 27-16, while the Baltimore Ravens took it to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 30-17.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'
- The 75th Golden Globes: Time and Nominees