Wild Card Weekend continues: Bengals v. Colts on CBS at 1 PM ET; Lions v. Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET
Andrew Luck and the Colts beat the Bengals 27-0 on Oct. 24, 2014
CBS, 1:00 PM ET
NFL wild card weekend continues with an AFC game on CBS followed by an NFC game on FOX.
Andrew Luck has led Indianapolis to the playoffs in each of his three seasons. Now, the Colts host Andy Dalton and the Bengals, who are looking for their first postseason win since 1990.
The Cowboys, led by Tony Romo and NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray, return to the postseason for the first time since 2009 when they host Matthew Stafford, Ndamukong Suh and the Lions on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
In yesterday's Wild Card games, Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers beat the Arizona Cardinals 27-16, while the Baltimore Ravens took it to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 30-17.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'