Wildcard weekend begins with Arizona v. Carolina and Baltimore v. Pittsburgh
ESPN, 4:30 PM ET Big Ben's view Photo: Wayne Litmer, Zuma Press/Newscom
The NFL playoffs begin with four wild card weekend games. ESPN will air its first ever NFL playoff game, with the other wild card games on NBC, CBS and FOX.
First up on ESPN, the Panthers, led by QB Cam Newton, caught fire late in the season, winning their final four games on the way to clinching the NFC South. They host the Cardinals, who return to the playoffs for the first time since 2009.
Then on NBC, familiar foes square off in the AFC wild card game as the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Alan Cumming Brings Brainy Wit to CBS' Groundbreaking New Police Procedural, "Instinct"
- American Idol is Back and "The Cinderella Story is Still Alive"
- Kimmel's Back to Host Academy Awards: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies