Wildcard weekend begins with Arizona v. Carolina and Baltimore v. Pittsburgh
ESPN, 4:30 PM ET Big Ben's view Photo: Wayne Litmer, Zuma Press/Newscom
The NFL playoffs begin with four wild card weekend games. ESPN will air its first ever NFL playoff game, with the other wild card games on NBC, CBS and FOX.
First up on ESPN, the Panthers, led by QB Cam Newton, caught fire late in the season, winning their final four games on the way to clinching the NFC South. They host the Cardinals, who return to the playoffs for the first time since 2009.
Then on NBC, familiar foes square off in the AFC wild card game as the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth