Wildcard weekend begins with Arizona v. Carolina and Baltimore v. Pittsburgh
ESPN, 4:30 PM ET Big Ben's view Photo: Wayne Litmer, Zuma Press/Newscom
The NFL playoffs begin with four wild card weekend games. ESPN will air its first ever NFL playoff game, with the other wild card games on NBC, CBS and FOX.
First up on ESPN, the Panthers, led by QB Cam Newton, caught fire late in the season, winning their final four games on the way to clinching the NFC South. They host the Cardinals, who return to the playoffs for the first time since 2009.
Then on NBC, familiar foes square off in the AFC wild card game as the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too