Wildcard weekend begins with Arizona v. Carolina and Baltimore v. Pittsburgh
ESPN, 4:30 PM ET Big Ben's view Photo: Wayne Litmer, Zuma Press/Newscom
The NFL playoffs begin with four wild card weekend games. ESPN will air its first ever NFL playoff game, with the other wild card games on NBC, CBS and FOX.
First up on ESPN, the Panthers, led by QB Cam Newton, caught fire late in the season, winning their final four games on the way to clinching the NFC South. They host the Cardinals, who return to the playoffs for the first time since 2009.
Then on NBC, familiar foes square off in the AFC wild card game as the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13