Wildcard weekend begins with Arizona v. Carolina and Baltimore v. Pittsburgh
ESPN, 4:30 PM ET Big Ben's view Photo: Wayne Litmer, Zuma Press/Newscom
The NFL playoffs begin with four wild card weekend games. ESPN will air its first ever NFL playoff game, with the other wild card games on NBC, CBS and FOX.
First up on ESPN, the Panthers, led by QB Cam Newton, caught fire late in the season, winning their final four games on the way to clinching the NFC South. They host the Cardinals, who return to the playoffs for the first time since 2009.
Then on NBC, familiar foes square off in the AFC wild card game as the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'