(Check your local listings or go to FABLifeshow.com)
• FABLIFE’S ULTIMATE PARTY GUIDE: Fashion expert Louise Roe (author, Front Roe) guest co-hosts.
• RED CARPET LOOKS FOR LESS.
• CHEF CHRIS CRARY’S (Bravo’s Top Chef) PARTY SNACK SECRETS.
• CELEBRITY ANTI-AGING MUST-HAVES with plastic surgeon Dr. Christopher Johnson.
• TOP WEDDING DRESS TRENDS. PARTY DECORATION IDEAS UNDER $50.
Tuesday, April 26
• SECRETS TO JUMPSTARTING YOUR SUMMER: Grammy Award-Winner Michelle Williams (Destiny’s Child) guest co-hosts.
• SUMMER FASHION MUST-HAVES with model and designer COCO ROCHA.
• MEAGHAN GOOD (actress and co-author, The Wait) shares her popular pasta recipe.
• TOP WAYS TO GET YOUR BEDROOM READY FOR SUMMER. MONOCHROMATIC MAKEUP TRENDS.
Wednesday, April 27
• FABLife ROCK & ROLL SPECIAL: ROCKSTAR COOK-OFF: Pastry chef Duff Goodman (Food Network’s Cake Masters) competes against friend and bandmate, Bruce Kalman (Executive Chef and Owner of Los Angeles-area Union and Knead & Co.) for the title of FABLife Rock Star Chef.
• Lifestyle expert MOLL ANDERSON (author, Change Your Home, Change Your Life with Color) guest co-hosts and leads a rock & roll fashion retrospective.
• BEAUTY HACKS THAT DON’T BREAK THE BANK.
Thursday, April 28
• FABLIFE’S GUIDE TO SOUTHERN STYLE: PAULA DEEN guest co-hosts, shares recipes for her famous guilt-free biscuits and banana pudding, and gives viewers a look inside her home.
• STYLE-OFF CHALLENGE: Joe Zee squares off against his fiancé, Rob Younkers, (Logo’s Secret Guide to Fabulous) in a fashion styling completion.
• SOUTHERN-INSPIRED HAIR SECRETS with celebrity hair stylist Joseph Chase.
• MOTHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS UNDER $50.
Friday, April 29
• GEOFFREY ZAKARIAN (Food Network’s Chopped Junior) shares his special comfort food recipe for spaghetti & mushrooms and crudité.
• CELEB-INSPIRED COMFY FASHION TRENDS. SPRING AND SUMMER GARDENING MUST-HAVES.
• PORCH AND PATIO DECORATING SECRETS. Lifestyle expert Trish Suhr guest co-hosts.