(Check your local listings or go to FABLifeshow.com)
• JENNER-DASHIAN LOOKS FOR LESS FASHION SHOW: Joe Zee and KRIS JENNER lead a fashion show with looks inspired by Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall and Kylie Jenner featuring lookalikes.
• IS IT WORTH IT? Finance expert NICOLE LAPIN (Author, Ritch Bitch and Redbook Team Red Finance Columnist) reveals the #1 way to tell if you should splurge on designer fashion items and which items can hold or increase their value.
• LAYERED GUACAMOLE PARTY SNACK: Kris Jenner (author, In the Kitchen with Kris) shares her popular recipe for layered guacamole.
• DIY RHINESTONE SUNGLASSES.
Tuesday, July 19
• JACLYN SMITH’S ANTI-AGING BEAUTY SECRETS: Actress and entrepreneur Jaclyn Smith shares her favorite personal beauty secrets and anti-aging regimens using surprising common ingredients.
• First female winner of Master Chef Junior, ADDISON OSTASMITH, shares her recipe for cola ribs.
• DIAMOND AND FAUX DIAMOND TRENDS: Go-to jeweler for Hollywood’s A list, JASON ARASHEBEN of Jason of Beverly Hills, leads a diamond and faux diamond fashion show and shares his insider secrets for getting a celebrity look for less.
• CUBICLE CRASH OFFICE MAKEOVER: FABLife stylist Lauren Makk reveals four easy tricks to instantly make over your workspace to keep it fun and more organized.
• DIY HIGH-END LOOKING JEWELRY BOX: FABLife stylist Leah Ashley shows a viewer from Pittsburgh the simple steps to making an ordinary jewelry box rock.
Wednesday, July 20
• FABLIFE’S ULTIMATE PARTY GUIDE: Fashion expert LOUISE ROE (author, Front Roe) guest co-hosts.
• RED CARPET LOOKS FOR LESS. CHEF CHRIS CRARY’S (Bravo’s Top Chef) PARTY SNACK SECRETS.
• CELEBRITY ANTI-AGING MUST-HAVES with plastic surgeon DR. CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON.
• TOP WEDDING DRESS TRENDS. PARTY DECORATION IDEAS UNDER $50.
Thursday, July 21
• HUBBY HACKED MY HAIR: Meet a woman who let her husband manage her hair and see the disaster that resulted with the FABLife fix that saved the day.
• HOW TO MAKE CHURROS AT HOME: Chrissy Teigen demos the recipe for scrumptious churro waffles.
• LEAVE IT TO LEAH: Learn how to easily make a classy cake stand from standard glasswear and plates.
• SECRETS TO MAKING MILLIONS AT HOME: Resale millionaire Linda Lightman demonstrates how viewers can find hidden treasures lying around their homes, just waiting to be sold!
Friday, July 22
• FABLife ROCK & ROLL SPECIAL: ROCKSTAR COOK-OFF: Pastry chef DUFF GOODMAN (Food Network’s Cake Masters) competes against friend and bandmate, BRUCE KALMAN (Executive Chef and Owner of Los Angeles-area Union and Knead & Co.) for the title of FABLife Rock Star Chef.
• Lifestyle expert MOLL ANDERSON (author, Change Your Home, Change Your Life with Color) guest co-hosts and leads a rock & roll fashion retrospective.
• BEAUTY HACKS THAT DON’T BREAK THE BANK.