(Check your local listings or go to FABLifeshow.com)
• FABLIFE NAUTICAL SPECIAL: KYLE RICHARDS (Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) guest co-hosts.
• Captains KEITH COLBURN and “WILD” BILL WICHROWSKI (Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch) share their recipe for a seafood favorite.
• NAUTICAL FASHIONS FOR SPRING AND SUMMER.
• MARTIN RIESE (America’s first water sommelier) reveals his top secrets for picking the perfect water for every palette.
Tuesday, June 21
• Actress Melissa Joan Hart guest co-hosts and she opens up about the popular characters she’s played and hints at a possible sitcom re-boot.
• Chef John Seymour (NYC’s Sweet Chick, Pop’s & Ludlow Coffee Supply restaurants) shows Dean Cain (VH1’s Hit the Floor) how to make baked eggs and black bean cake.
• CELEBRITY FASHION FAIL RE-DOS: Joe Zee leads a fashion show transforming celebrity fashion fails into fashion home runs.
Wednesday, June 22
• FABLIFE ‘MAN SHOW’ SPECIAL: FABLife goes inside the minds of men to uncover what they REALLY think when it comes to dating and relationships and releases the results of a brand new survey.
• Anthony Carrino (HGTV’s America’s Most Desperate Kitchens) guest co-hosts.
• INSIDE SECRETS TO GETTING THE GUY: Dating expert Matthew Hussey reveals his top relationship do’s and don’ts.
• WHAT MEN REALLY THINK: FABLife’s man panel featuring comedian ROD MAN, comedian and television personality THEO VON, and HGTV’s ANTHONY CARRINO reveals what men really think when it comes to women.
• CHEF TODD ENGLISH’S SHORT RIB CHILI AND BACON-WRAPPED TENDERLOIN TIPS.
Thursday, June 23
• How to create a useful WIRE AND FRAME NOTE AND PHOTO WALL BOARD. Chrissy Teigen’s ICE-CREAM SANDWICH UPGRADE.
• Learn to make TIN CAN CANDLES for accent lighting and centerpieces.
• LEAVE IT TO LEAH: A DIY project presented by Leah Ashley, her mother and grandmother -- cute photo storage boxes with fancy rock handles on top.
• YOU CAN DO IT: Get the scoop on how to turn funky old dishes into a handy and chic jewelry display piece.
• $25 STEALS: Crazy new products, like moldable glue, that cost less than twenty-five bucks.
Friday, June 24
• FABLIFE ROYALS SPECIAL: The Real Housewives of New York City star COUNTESS LUANN DE LESSEPS (Author, Class with the Countess: How to Live with Elegance and Flair) opens up about her engagement to boyfriend Thomas D’Agostino and shares her secrets to hosting the perfect “high tea.”
• REPLI-KATE FASHION STYLE SECRETS: Style expert LOUISE ROE (Author, Style Guide Front Roe) leads a fashion show inspired by Duchess Kate Middleton’s iconic looks.
• ROYAL MEMORABILIA TRIVIA: MARTIN NOLAN of Julien’s Auction House tests the studio audience with a royal memorabilia trivia game.
• PERFECT TEA PARTY TABLE DÉCOR: FABLife stylist Lauren Makk demos how to make a majestic table setting for a tea party.