(Check your local listings or go to FABLifeshow.com)
• NENE LEAKES (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) guest co-hosts and previews her new fashion line.
• CHEF GABE KENNEDY shares his recipes for New York Strip Steak and Yuzu Lobster Rolls.
• SPOT THE FAKE: Secrets to spotting the difference between designer and fake fashion items.
Tuesday, May 10
• Grammy Award-winning artist MICHELLE WILLIAMS guest co-hosts and presents a “Sunday Best” fashion show.
• Celebrity hair and makeup artist SUZIE MOLDAVON reveals insider secrets to getting perfect eyebrows.
• CLOSET ORGANIZERS to the stars MARY ASTADOURIAN & JENNIFER DYNOF share their top solutions to the biggest closet dilemmas everyone faces. • • RED-HOT FOOD, FASHION, AND DECORATING MUST-HAVES FOR SPRING. • TOP SPRING GARDENING HACKS.
Wednesday, May 11
• FAB TO THE FUTURE: Grammy Award-winning artist MICHELLE WILLIAMS guest co-hosts.
• HI-TECH SECRETS TO ERASE YOUR AGE: A look at the latest anti-aging products and devices.
• THE FUTURE OF FASHION: A preview of futuristic fashion trends.
• SECRETS TO DROPPING A DRESS SIZE: Health and nutrition expert DR. IAN SMITH (The Shred Power Cleanse) shares his simple plan to dropping a dress size.
• MUST-HAVE NEW GADGETS: Technology editor of “Gizmodo,” MICHAEL NUÑEZ, spotlights the latest hi-tech robot inventions.
Thursday, May 12
• International music superstar and Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef KELIS guest co-hosts and shares her favorite recipes for spicy summer suppers.
• Celebrity hairstylist MAISHA OLIVER demos how to get big, sexy, hair.
• Teenage social media sensation LIV LANGE shares her favorite makeup secrets.
Friday, May 13
• FASHION EXTRAVAGANZA SPECIAL: A look back at some of FABLife’s all-time favorite fashion moments, including appearances by KRIS JENNER, KATE HUDSON and LIV TYLER.
• RECREATING 1970s STYLE with help from KYLE RICHARDS (The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) and CYNTHIA BAILEY (The Real Housewives of Atlanta).
• JOE ZEE reveals his best 15 SECOND FASHION FIXES.
• LUXURIOUS LOOKING STATEMENT NECKLACES FOR LESS.